I’m a socially awkward 20-something year old living in Sheffield who is struggling to find her way in the world. I share this life with my fiance Tom and our 8 rats.
This is a personal/life experiences style blog about my struggles with mental health, body positivity, past and present relationships with loved ones, occasional ‘How To’s’ and obsessions (such as weddings and BABIIIIIIEEEESSS!!)
Here’s some facts about me:
- I’m not a people person and i’m a horrendously bad public speaker, hence i write instead.
- I have 10 piercings and 7 tattoos, as of January 2018.
- I’m pro-choice, sex and kink positive and of course, a feminist.
- I spent far too much of my life on Sims 4, although i don’t rate Cats & Dogs as highly as Sims 3 Pets!
- I’m self employed and run my own business.
- I’m also a part of Alium Cult – a collective of models, photographers and other creatives who identify as disabled or impaired who promote body positivity and confidence.
If you want to reach me, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org